SAP high tech
Nowadays High-Tech companies have to face unprecedented business challenges. With slim operating margins and high capital investment required to generate revenue, they need to reduce costs by outsourcing certain tasks.
This global orientation requires that companies expertly manage compliance regulations such as environmental laws (RoHS/WEEE) across the value chain.
The continuous shrinking of product life, force High-Tech companies increasingly reduce time to market, while enhancing the effectiveness of product planning and manufacture.
Increased customer demand – especially for new channels and sophisticated products – has created a proliferation of new products with a consequent increase in need for flexible, responsive order fulfillment.
In pursuit of these objectives, High Tech companies are looking beyond standard practices to new solutions (focusing more on IT solutions) that promise results.
Regesta, with its SAP solutions for High-Tech companies, is able to provide the most innovative tools to help you adopting these new processes and support you in the most complex business processes.
- Configurable sales lists management
- Selling on consignment budget management
- B2B integration for the entire order life cycle
- Validation process association box/pallet/container
- Outsourcing management
- Production models Make To Stock / Make To Order,:
- Repetitive manufacturing (high volume/ low mix)
- Assembly to Order
- Discrete manufacturing with and without configurator
- Just in Time methodology: KanBan
- Provider lot traceability up to finished product
- Batch material handling control
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) tool to manage Bill of Materials for NPI activities and Production, enabling the ECN (Engineering Change Notification) feature to manage soft/hard roll-outs
- During the production order creation process, immediate check of:
- Production capacity
- Material availability
- Order status management
- Order priority management
- Product traceability using series number, batch number and shipments lots
- Quality control integrated to procurement and production processes
- Measuring tools management
- SAP-MES sending: manufacture orders, sales orders, deliveries to customer and contractor, purchased material stocks
- SAP-MES sending: material consumption for customer deliveries and manufacture orders quantity
- Locations store management, material displacement using radio frequency terminals
- Interface with machine and PLC terminals to send production orders and signal detection data (quantity, time, temperatures, mechanical features etc.)
PRODUCT COST MANAGEMENT:
- Set-up and process costs traceability, product cost systematic calculation to anticipate profit margin expected from sales at product/customer level.
- Comparison of planned values with final statements and variance analysis to act quickly on inefficiencies.
- Sales, manufacturing and purchase planning gathered in an integrated system, using a consistent database for an effective and reliable planning process.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT:
- Inspection contractors operating phases
- Returns/repair management
- Repair flows management with serial number traceability
- Management of customer reparation orders flow
- Single object traceability during the entire repair process
- Receiving and shipping
- Repair data collection to handle the product quality
- Purchase order publication
- Confirmation management
- Delivery plans publication
- Vendor deposit account management
- On-line stock management for re-order points: min-max level views
- SAP Workflow integration